I’m worshipping a cyclopes
Anonymous said: can you post an analysis of bart the general
the men from famicom made a silly video drenched with meaning and wereunfortunately copied by many useless net artists
Is the dividing line between old and young the ownership of a fur that isn’t from a vintage store
NIce pretty things from milan
Banana Food: i had a waiver to get in
Banana Food: for my flat feet
Banana Food: so anything in the kinettic chain fucks up and they’re just like
Banana Food: fuck off
Banana Food: heres a real working gunblade
Banana Food: dont come back
Banana Food: and we have anti gunblade weapons
trucky: lol ive had every other doc diagnose my feet differentyly
Banana Food: so dont take revenge on us with the gunblade
Banana Food: it wont even work.
Is this life a sailboat race toward a drawbridge stuck in her downward facing position
What always matters is only the possibility of conflict … Should the counter- forces be strong enough to hinder a war desired by the State that was contrary to
their interests or principles, but not sufficiently capable of themselves of deciding about war, then a unified political entity would no longer exist. However one may look at it, in the orientation toward the possible extreme case of an actual battle against a real enemy, the political entity is essential, and it is the decisive entity for the friend-or-enemy grouping, and in this (and not any kind of absolutist) sense, it is sovereign. Otherwise the political entity is nonexistent.104
i guess i will catch up on fashion month instead of writing a draft for my CHI 15 paper
Thom Browne is the only good collection so far. Everything else looks like some sad sack chinese garment factory website configurator designed tube
1. Faded silver age comic book art- There’s nothing special about production line, rushed, freelance sketching of men from various angles
2. Funk music - It’s not soul, it’s not r&b, and when not performed live there’s not a single interesting feature. Often used as a shibboleth for members of a certain east coast nerd culture around the start of generation x.
3. The entire rock and roll idiom- It’s exhausted and needs a century long rest.
4. Old school “My name is Mike and I like to rap” hip hop- It interrupts my disco and proto house on intergalactic classix and causes me great distress
6. Franz Schubert, Brahms, and Bach
7. Abstract expressionism- funded by the CIA via the Ford foundation to remove the representational and the very possibility of politics in art. Promoted the idea of art as the pure expression of artist’s subjectivity, burn it all.
This turns my stomach
aloe page -> aloe squire -> aloe prince -> Aloe King -> ALOE GOD -> aloe nonbeliever
All my new makeup stuff is suppose to come tomorrow ommgggg...
Idk how people can party everyday, I can barely function after one night
My least favorite thing is straight men who come into lush and act like it’s a direct attack on their manhood coming up...
- “This house then stood not far beyond the gloom and rumours of the town, among high garden-wall, bright all summer-time with Golden- rod, and...”